The Spa Insider's July Editor's Picks Features 6000x Elemental Screen
By The Spa Insider
6000x Elemental Screen SPF 30 recently featured in The Spa Insider's July coverage of Editor's Picks, where Kamala Kirk reviews her favourite skincare, hair and makeup products (and some tools as well!) You can read her full coverage here.
A few highlights include skincare products that feature Bakuchiol (the trending ingredient that is a less irritating alternative to retinol), beauty palettes inspired by exotic destinations such as Marrakesh and Rio, crystal-infused face masks, luxurious body oils made with truffles and stone crop, foot care and body exfoliating products designed to keep skin glowing during swimwear season, and so much more. Check out our July Editors’ Picks in the list below!
EWG VERIFIED™ 6000X Screen with SPF 30
Buy for $45, or pair with any of these products for free delivery.
With New Zealand Red Algae (Astaxanthin) and Manuka honey to heal and repair you skin and zinc oxide to protect it from UVA and UVB rays, this "multifunctional lotion" goes on easily and absorbs quickly.
This innovative SPF formula targets three key skin concerns:
+ UVA, UVB and Oxidative Damage
Protects skin from all types of environmental stress
A powerful combination of active ingredients protect skin by blocking UV rays while helping prevent the oxidative damage that occurs after the skin is exposed to UVA rays.
- Zinc Oxide - A proven natural, non-sensitizing and safe UV block.
- Red Algae (Astaxanthin) - It’s the most powerful natural antioxidant known – 6000x stronger than Vitamin C. Helps prevent the oxidative damage to skin after exposure to UVA rays.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - Helps prevent skin aging, dryness, acne, rosacea, uneven skin tone and skin cancer.
- Ferulic Acid - Helps prevent the propagation of free radicals, while protecting skin from sun damage.
+ Repair Dry Skin
Optimize Skin Function
Mānuka Honey - A naturally bioactive, anti-microbial compound that nourishes and draws precious moisture deep into the skin, while encouraging rapid tissue repair.
+ Restore Skin’s Balance
Retain the skin’s natural oils
Harakeke Seed Oil - Contains fatty acids that are attributed with repairing, moisturizing and soothing damaged skin.
Are you in need of a new physical sunscreen this summer?
Kickstart your summer with this perfect pair.
- Protect + repair your skin with a sheer physical block boosted with potent antioxidant New Zealand Red Algae – 6000X stronger than Vitamin C. Buy for $45, or pair with any of these products for free delivery.
- Then, give your skin a gentle cleanse with barrier-restorative Glacial Melting Cleanser. Buy for $25, or pair with any of these products for free delivery.
Last updated: 8 July 2019
EWG VERIFIED™ 6000x Elemental Screen has been formulated using no _Parabens _Sulfates _Mineral Oils _EDTA or _Fragrance.
The EWG 2019 Sunscreen Buying Guide
Video Source: Time Health
Learn more about the EWG VERIFIED™ mark, its robust methodology and scoring system in this blog post.
Ao Skincare Products About Ao Ao Ingredients Blog
* Free delivery over $100.