What is Reverse Longitude PM Serum-Shot?
Reverse Longitude PM Serum-Shot is a clean serum formula that combines powerful anti-aging ingredients like Retinaldehyde - a stabilized form of retinol for collagen production, with Bakuchiol – a potent antioxidant that boosts Retinal while protecting skin from its irksome side effects.
This supercharged mix of Vitamin A and Bakuchiol offers an ideal compromise between effectiveness and irritation – it can be used day and night to slough away dead skin cells and help stimulate collagen production, with no skin sensitivities.
Balanced tone. Luminous crest.
This serum combines R-ABC™ DYNAMIC COMPLEX science with potent ingredients to deliver remarkable results.
R-ABC™ is a powerful triptych that preserves the potency of powerful, non-toxic active ingredients - Retinaldehyde, Astaxanthin and Bakuchiol – with a proprietary cold-processing system that blends these ingredients at a low temperature to create an innovative serum formula that is cleaner for your skin (free of emulsifiers) and the environment (low energy demand).
- Stabilized: _New Zealand Red Algae (Astaxanthin) slows oxidation and degradation, while UV stabilizing the product for day and night use.
- Stronger: _We use Retinal (Retinaldehyde) – it's more stable and stronger than Retinol, and is better tolerated by the skin.
- Boosted: _Plant-based Bakuchiol has the benefits of Vitamin A without the typical associated sensitivities–plus it boosts the function of the Retinal.
- Retained Power: _Finally, we blend our formulations ‘raw’ so no ingredients are deactivated like they are through the excessive heating ‘emulsification process’ required in traditional skincare.
Alongside the Retinal, this serum's key ingredients Bakuchiol and Astaxanthin, are powerful antioxidants that work hard to moisturize and protect your skin from environmental damage and free radicals.*
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde): A derivative of vitamin A that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and increase skin radiance.
- Bakuchiol: An antioxidant found in the seeds and leaves of the plant Psoralea Corylifolia, which has similar effects to topical Vitamin A (Retinol) but lacks many of the potential side effects.
- Astaxanthin: A red pigment produced by marine algae, which is a powerful antioxidant - 6000x stronger than Vitamin C.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient has water binding and water attracting attributes, which help to hydrate the skin.
- NO parabens, sulphates, EDTA, mineral oils or fragrance.
In an independent clinical trial conducted by Dermatest GmbH in Germany, PM-Serum showed remarkable results after just 4 weeks:
- Skin Elasticity: 100% of people in the study had an increase in skin elasticity – up to 56% improvement (average: 29%).
- Skin roughness: 100% of people in the study had a reduction in skin roughness – up to 24% reduction (average: 14%).
Who is it for?
This formulation is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It uses Retinaldehyde, a more stable and stronger ingredient than Retinol, which is better tolerated by the skin.
How to use it
Apply one pump of Reverse Longitude PM Serum-Shot before or after your night treatment. You should use this product two to three times a week until your skin tolerates it. Some people experience mild redness and irritation and a bit of flakiness in the first weeks of use. This is a normal response and will resolve after a few weeks. It is advisable to always patch test first.
To get the maximum benefits from this night treatment Dr Gray recommends pairing it with the Glacial Melting Cleanser, Raw Nourish AM Treatment and RAW Nurture PM Treatment.
What to expect
This gel is a powerful combination of Astaxanthin, Bakuchiol and retinal. These three potent ingredients work in synergy to form a super effective anti-ageing formula that will help to reduce the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, dryness and general dullness.
Our customers have told us that over time, their skin felt and looked more refined, nourished and youthful. Improvements to skin clarity, texture and firmness are also common feedback.
“Retinal was reinvented in 2016 with new delivery systems that render it gentler yet still effective. Personally, I’m in love with Ao Skincare REVERSE LONGITUDE PM SERUM SHOT that also includes one of my favorite antioxidants, Astaxanthin." - INDEPENDENT REVIEW *
Buy for $95 USD or save $15 (and get free US delivery) when you purchase it as part of the Dynamic Layer set (limited time offer).